1. Choose two shirts to work with, preferably in matching fabrics or colors.(Note: Especially for the bottom garment, you’ll want shirts that are around two sizes bigger than what you’d normally wear.)
2. Put the shirt on normally, leaving a few buttons undone at the top.
3. “Step into” the second shirt, using the buttons to secure it in place just above your hip.
4. Tuck the top shirt tightly into the bottom one, to ensure it tapers at the waist.
5. Tie the sleeves of the bottom shirt in a bow across the front.