1. Spray your shirt even to make it damp, but not soaking wet.
2. Pop the collar and iron the underside first. Fold the collar back, and iron the top side.
3. Lay it flat and iron up and down the shoulder in smooth, even strokes.
4. Hang the shirt off the end of your irioning board, and iron the shoulder and the shirt yoke.
5. Now for the sleeves, lay flat and iron down the arm.
6. Unbutton the cuff, and iron it flat.
7. Button the cuff, place the shirt across the board and iron down the back in smooth, even strokes.
Put the shirt on a hanger with the top button buttoned.